REQUEST A QUOTE
The Copier Kyocera CS 3252ci/2552ci Series seamlessly integrates with how you do business and can be part of an optimized Total Document Solution (TDS) approach to help streamline your workflow and maximize productivity. And with flexible configurations, you can combine the right paper handling, finishing and workflow solution capabilities to meet your business needs.
Configuration Color Multifunctional System
• Produce vibrant color documents at up to 1200 dpi.
• Pay only for the color you use with Copystar’s Tiered Color System.
• Scan documents at up to 160 images per minute with the optional Dual Scan Document Processor DP-7110.
• Detect and remove blank pages when scanning or copying with Blank Page Skip.
• Print from and scan to a USB thumb drive directly from the control panel.
• Print and share frequently used information with Secure Document Box on-board hard drive storage.
• Simplify IT management with remote printing, file sharing and access to device status and set-up from anywhere on the network using Copystar’s Command Center RX.
• Mobile Accessibility. Puts print, scan, and send features at your workforce’s finger tips through applications such as Copystar’s Mobile Print, Apple AirPrint™, and Google Cloud Print™. Standard NFC (for Android) & Wi-Fi Direct support provide additional smart device convenience.
Kyocera EcoSys FS-4100
We deliver high quality new and certified pre-owned B&W and color digital copiers and printers, as well as service packages that include all related maintenance, repairs, and toners.
LET'S TALK... 763.509.0054
Proudly Serving Minnesota
Albert Lea, Albertville, Andover, Annandale, Anoka, Apple Valley, Arden Hills, Becker, Big Lake, Bloomington, Brooklyn Center, Brooklyn Park, Buffalo, Burnsville, Cambridge, Cannon Falls, Center City, Centerville, Champlin, Chanhassen, Chaska, Chisago City, Circle Pines, Columbia Heights, Coon Rapids, Corcoran, Cottage Grove, Crystal, Dakota, Dayton, Deephaven, Delano, Eagan, Eden Prairie, Edina, Elk River, Excelsior, Falcon Heights, Faribault, Farmington, Fergus Falls, Forest Lake, Fridley, Golden Valley, Independence, International Falls, Inver Grove Heights, Isanti, Lakeville, Lindstrom, Lino Lakes, Litchfield, Little Canada, Long Lake, Long Prairie, Loretto, Maple Grove, Maple Plain, Maplewood, Marine on St. Croix, Marshall, Medicine Lake, Medina, Mendota, Mendota Heights, Minneapolis, Minnetonka, Minnetonka Beach, Minnetrista, Monticello, Mora, Mound, Mounds View, New Brighton, New Hope, Newport, New Prague, Nicollet, North Oaks, North St. Paul, Norwood Young America, Oakdale, Oak Grove, Oak Park Heights, Orono, Osseo, Otsego, Pine City, Plymouth, Princeton, Prior Lake, Richfield, Robbinsdale, Rockford, Rogers, Sacred Heart, St. Bonifacius, St. Louis Park, St. Michael, St. Paul, St. Paul Park, Sauk Rapids, Savage, Scandia, Shafer, Shakopee, Sherburn, Shoreview,Shorewood, Spring Lake Park, Spring Park, Stacy, Stillwater, South Saint Paul, Taylors Falls, Tonka Bay, Vadnais Heights, Victoria, Waite Park, Waseca, Watertown, Watkins, Watson, Wayzata, West Concord, West St. Paul, White Bear Lake, Willmar, Woodbury, Wood Lake, Woodland, Woodstock, Wright, Wyoming, Zimmerman.
THE INNOVATION YOU NEED, IN THE COMPACT SIZE YOUR OFFICE SPACE ALLOWS
The new Kyocera CS 406ci Series from KYOCERA is the first MFP to combine the high volume capacities and advanced paper handling options of larger devices with the easy installation, smaller footprint and flexibility of a compact MFP.
SMALL PACKAGE. MANY OPTIONS.
The new CS 406ci Series from KYOCERA is the first MFP to combine the high volume capacities and advanced paper handling options of larger devices with the easy installation, smaller footprint and flexibility of a compact MFP.